Daybreak Center is in need of some staples to help feed those in need. Please review the list of requested items and drop them off at the shelter:
611 E. Cass St.
• Canned soup & ramen noodles
• Canned vegetables: green beans, corn, peas, carrots, mixed veggies
• Spaghetti sauce
• Beef stew and chili
• Oatmeal and cream of wheat packets
• Sugar packets/powder creamer/coffee/tea packets
• Lunch items: small sandwich bags, brown sack lunch bags, snack-sized bags of chips, snack cakes, cookies, cracker packets, trail mix packets, fruit cups, etc.
• Coffee (in a can)
• Microwave popcorn
• Cake mix
• Bottled water
• Canned fruit (all kinds)
• Granola bars and fruit snacks
• Precooked rice packets (Uncle Ben’s)
• Stuffing mixes
• Mashed potatoes
• Refried Beans
• Enchilada Sauce
• Juices and drink mixes (individuals, large containers, powders)
• Condiments (full size & individual size) – hot sauce, BBQ, salad dressing, salsa, ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo, etc.
• Individual serving packets of plasticware
• Paper towels