The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a tamale fundraiser. Place your order by February 5 for pickup at the church on Super Bowl Sunday, February 12.
Purchase your Super Bowl squares and then join us at the church on February 12 for a watch party!
Join us on Thursday, January 12 at 9:15 am for a Memorial Mass for Pope Benedict
Daybreak Center is in need of some staples to help feed those in need. Please review the list of requested items and drop them off at the shelter:
611 E. Cass St.
• Canned soup & ramen noodles
• Canned vegetables: green beans, corn, peas, carrots, mixed veggies
• Spaghetti sauce
• Beef stew and chili
• Oatmeal and cream of wheat packets
• Sugar packets/powder creamer/coffee/tea packets
• Lunch items: small sandwich bags, brown sack lunch bags, snack-sized bags of chips, snack cakes, cookies, cracker packets, trail mix packets, fruit cups, etc.
• Coffee (in a can)
• Microwave popcorn
• Cake mix
• Bottled water
• Canned fruit (all kinds)
• Granola bars and fruit snacks
• Precooked rice packets (Uncle Ben’s)
• Stuffing mixes
• Mashed potatoes
• Refried Beans
• Enchilada Sauce
• Juices and drink mixes (individuals, large containers, powders)
• Condiments (full size & individual size) – hot sauce, BBQ, salad dressing, salsa, ketchup, mustard, relish, mayo, etc.
• Individual serving packets of plasticware
• Paper towels
The results of the Mass Times Survey taken on November 26/27 are in!
After reviewing the results, one change is being made: The Sunday 10:00 am Mass will move from the parking lot to inside the Church. This will start on January 1.
Below are the details of survey results